Please proceed through the registration process by clicking the blue button below. You will need to create a Membership Toolkit account to complete the process.
Be an Advocate
- When you join Blackwell PTSA, you also become a member of Washington State PTA, the largest child advocacy organization in Washington State, and of National PTA, the oldest and largest child advocacy organization in the United States.
Support School Grants, Programs, and Events
- Your membership gives the PTSA a stronger voice and provides valuable support of our school and activities.
Receive Membership Benefits
- You receive access to the student/parent directory, have a vote at general membership PTSA meetings, and can take advantage of many consumer membership discounts.
PTSA Member Discounts
Washington State PTA members can save money through member discounts, including:
- Avis Car Rentals - up to 30% off rentals
- Budget Rent-A-Car - up to 35% off rentals
- Silverwood Theme Park - receive discounts on tickets
- Great Wolf Lodge - 30% off
- FedEx Office - special rates for printing
- Office Depot/Office Max - savings on school supplies, office products, technology, furniture, and print
To access member discounts, log into the WSPTA member discounts page using the username and password found in the welcome mail to which your membership card was attached or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of an annual membership is $25. Blackwell PTSA is able to fund the membership for all Blackwell staff and teachers. It costs them zero dollars to join!
A portion of the membership fees go towards the Lake Washington PTSA Council dues, Washington State PTA dues, and National PTA dues. The remaining funds are used by the Blackwell PTSA.
- $1.00 of each membership goes to Lake Washington PTSA Council
- $5.75 of each membership goes to Washington State PTA
- $2.25 of each membership goes to National PTA
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.