What's new at Blackwell:
Bobcat cookbook alert!
Take part in the Blackwell cookbook cover competition – the winner will have their art work featured on the cookbook cover!
Theme: Bobcats can cook!
- Letter Size paper (8.5” x 11”) in vertical orientation
- Page must be fully colored, meaning no blank spaces left
- Do not add text too close to the edge of the page. Leave 1 inch of space around the edges with no text, just color
- The following text should be shown clearly in the drawing – Blackwell Bobcats Cookbook 2024
- Write full name and class of student on the back of the artwork.
Please turn in all entries to Ms. Cherian in the library by Wednesday February 28th!
Thank you for visiting and caring! It is a privilege to combine talents with parents, teachers, and leaders like you—to make our school great for kids. If we haven't met yet, be bold and introduce yourself! We'd love to get to know you.
Find out more about our mission and how we serve the Blackwell school community here.
1. Join our PTSA here
2. Sign up to volunteer here
Our membership now includes up to 2 adults.
You’ll receive access to the 2023-2024 Student & Parent Directory, have a vote at general Blackwell PTSA Membership meetings, and priority admission to Blackwell PTSA enrichment & after school events. Consumer membership discounts are also available when you join.
Every year Blackwell PTSA advocates for students, organizes after school events for families, offers enrichment opportunities to students, and funds equipment & supplies for students through grants.
Examples of where your Blackwell PTSA membership fee goes:
- School Art Program supplies, including the glass and clay kiln.
- New playground equipment
- Field trips and guest speakers
- Classroom supplies, desks, storage & bookshelves
- Supplemental materials and books
- Special needs, safety resources, DEI, and health
- Family events like monthly movie nights, Boo fest, STEM and many more
- Enrichment, after-school activities, and clubs (math, chess and run)