Thank you for visiting and caring! It is a privilege to combine talents with parents, teachers, and leaders like you—to make our school great for kids. If we haven't met yet, be bold and introduce yourself! We'd love to get to know you.
Join us in providing support and enrichment to Blackwell students and staff. By joining, you give the PTSA a stronger voice in advocating for your child and help to provide valuable support of our school and activities.
Join our 1st general membership meeting in 2022
January 20, 7:00pm
Focus on Advocacy Week, January 17 - 21
On Monday, January 17, advocates around the state were encouraged to meet with their legislators to share information about WSPTA's grassroots legislative priorities. Each day of the week is focused on a themed priority message that advocates can email to their legislator through the Action Network system.
- Monday, January 17 – Call to Action: Focus on dismantling racism
- Tuesday, January 18 – Call to Action: Focus on equity
- Wednesday, January 19 – Call to Action: Focus on mental health & wellness
- Thursday, January 20 – Call to Action: Focus on preserving funding
- Friday, January 21 – Call to Action: Focus on safety and emergency preparedness
- Their website and blog is the go-to place for resources to help you be a stand-out advocate. Got questions? Email here.
Equity & inclusion Speaker series
Please RSVP per speaker: https://bit.ly/3heDoKD
Upcoming topics covered and the respective speakers are:
January 13: A Conversation with Dr. Beverly Tatum about Race and Racism
March 31: Racism and Young People's Literature with Jason Reynolds
May 5: We Gon’ Be Alright, But That Ain’t Alright: Abolitionist Teaching and the Pursuit of Educational Freedom with Dr. Bettina L. Love
We are looking for three volunteers to serve on our Nominating Committee from about January to April 2022.
If you are currently a PTSA member and would like to help identify the candidates for Blackwell PTSA's Board of Directors for the 2022-2023 year, please email our co-Presidents: email@example.com.
Elizabeth Blackwell PTSA 2.8.54
3225 205th Pl NE
Sammamish, WA 98074